Account Executive, Sales
Location: Eastern US | Departnment: Sales | Type: Full or Part Time | Min. Experience: 3 years
InstantSeats is actively seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced Account Executive who embodies the following qualities: an enticing communicator; has the ability to manage a variety of activities simultaneously; and possesses a strong sense of urgency for goal achievement.
As an Account Executive, you will have the primary responsibility of increasing InstantSeats' market share in the ticketing industry by identifying, targeting and securing new clients and business opportunities in target markets. The majority of your time will be spent selling the company's event ticketing products and services, as well as meeting quotas as assigned by the Executive Management Team. A sincere appreciation and curiosity for people and their business, as well as knowledge and skill in how to successfully influence and persuade others, is essential.
The job environment is fast paced and results oriented with a focus on goal achievement. Compensation includes a base salary plus commission.
- Field incoming leads and manage the complete sales process, including qualification, proposal preparation, product demonstration, and agreement signing.
- Develop a database of qualified leads. Identify, target and secure new clients and business opportunities in target markets. Initiate action plans to approach and secure new business in those markets.
- Maintain an accurate record of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, demonstrations, proposals sent and follow-up activities.
- Develop and manage relationships with strategic partners and key industry players by attending and networking at market-specific events, conferences and seminars. Some travel required.
- Build and demonstrate expert product knowledge to allow for effective presentation of InstantSeats' ticketing software and services.
- 3+ years of B2B outside sales experience with a track record of consistently achieving aggressive sales targets is required. Experience working for a software company is preferred.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to sell to and negotiate with prospects at all decision-making levels.
- Should possess sound business judgment, recognizing the balance between achieving sales targets and maintaining or increasing pricing.
- MUST be self-motivated, ambitious and able to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects.