InstantSeats caters to individual
artists, groups, orchestras, clubs, theatres, concert halls and any
organization that wants to sell tickets over the Internet.
Our web-based software easily integrates
into your existing website giving visitors the ability to purchase tickets and
print the tickets instantly. The buyer and seller both save time and money
since the cost of printing and mailing tickets is no longer necessary. The
buyer prints their own ticket that can either be turned in at the box office
for a "will call" ticket or used "as-is" and verified from a list of purchasers
or scanned against a database.
With our flexible software, you can sell
tickets for an individual performance, an evening of performances at a festival
or even a subscription to a series. Our system sells tickets for almost any
event including conferences, classes, lectures, seminars, wine tastings, tours,
school events, etc.
Does your organization need on-line event
registration? No problem. InstantSeats Event Manager enables your
organization to completely manage an Event from beginning to end, including
on-line registration, payment, confirmation and ticket/receipt generation.
- Save the cost of printing a run of advance sale tickets
since the buyers "instantly "print their own tickets when they purchase from
- Our unique "print your own" tickets are bar coded for
- The actual ticket takes up a third of a page. The rest
of the page is reserved for an advertisement, special announcement or schedule
of upcoming events to help promote the artist, event or venue. This "built-in"
ad stays with the buyer from the moment the ticket is printed to the time it's
turned in at point of entry.
- Get built in marketing and promotion for your events
when selling tickets with InstantSeats. All events are promoted through our
Internet entertainment portal.
- Our web-based interface shows all tickets sold for a
show in "real-time" and shows at a glance your revenue, buyer details and
totals. In addition, you are notified of each sale by email in real time.
- An "opt in" email list allows you to keep your buyers
informed of upcoming events and last minute notices.
- There are no monthly fees for using our service.
- InstantSeats charges a small fee per ticket directly to
the buyer at the time of purchase. Credit card charges are paid by the venue or
absorbed by adding an additional service charge to the buyer.
- Weekly sales reports are generated that makes
accounting a breeze.
- Get your money fast with an electronic check or direct
deposit for all sales distributed weekly.
Read what our customers say!